Re: Server Instrumentation - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Brett Maton
Subject Re: Server Instrumentation
Date
List pgadmin-support
Hi Carlos,
 I'm guessing you want the "adminpack" for use with pgadmin. It's usually bundled in the postgresql92-contrib RPM with
ELdistros.

As root install the package
# yum install postgresql92-contrib

As postgres
$ psql
postgres=# CREATE EXTENSION adminpack;
CREATE EXTENSION

You can list installed extensions with \dx

postgres=# \dx                       List of installed extensions  Name    | Version |   Schema   |
Description
administrativefunctions for PostgreSQLplpgsql   | 1.0     | pg_catalog | PL/pgSQL procedural language

Regards,
Brett