Re: pgsql Replication Proxy (was Re: Replication for a - Mailing list pgsql-sql

From Mendola Gaetano
Subject Re: pgsql Replication Proxy (was Re: Replication for a
Date
List pgsql-sql
And if the first commit fail if a key is duplicated, or for another
trigger issue? Should be possible understand why the commit
fails and consider this a normal event too, I  think anyway that
is hard.
Also the Remirror ( the point B) is hard to do without
"Point in time recovery" how do a remirror of a live DB without
have an exclusive lock on it ?

Regards
Gaetano

<pgsql-sql@postgresql.org>