Bug in foreign key constraint SQL - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From David Rowley
Subject Bug in foreign key constraint SQL
Date
List pgadmin-support
On Testing Version 1.18.0 Alpha 1 I noticed that in the SQL pane for a
self-referencing foreign key constraint the match type is listed as
"unknown".

I'm running pgAdmin on windows 7 64bit on postgresql 9.3 beta1 on the same
OS

Here's the text from the SQL pane.

-- Foreign Key: core.menu_nodes_parentid_fkey

-- ALTER TABLE core.menu_nodes DROP CONSTRAINT menu_nodes_parentid_fkey;

ALTER TABLE core.menu_nodes ADD CONSTRAINT menu_nodes_parentid_fkey FOREIGN KEY (classid, parentid)     REFERENCES
core.menu_nodes(classid, nodeid) MATCH Unknown     ON UPDATE CASCADE ON DELETE CASCADE;

Of couse, this is not valid SQL.

And here's the text from pg_dump of the same constraint.

--
-- TOC entry 2773 (class 2606 OID 33756)
-- Name: menu_nodes_parentid_fkey; Type: FK CONSTRAINT; Schema: core; Owner:

ALTER TABLE ONLY menu_nodes   ADD CONSTRAINT menu_nodes_parentid_fkey FOREIGN KEY (classid, parentid)
REFERENCES menu_nodes(classid, nodeid) ON UPDATE CASCADE ON DELETE CASCADE;

I didn't test previous versions of PgAdmin

Regards

David Rowley.