Re: Is this typical psqlodbc behavior? - Mailing list pgsql-odbc

From Mike Landl
Subject Re: Is this typical psqlodbc behavior?
Date
List pgsql-odbc
Thank you so much.

-----Original Message-----
From: Hiroshi Inoue [mailto:inoue@tpf.co.jp]
Sent: Tuesday, December 10, 2013 10:00 AM
To: Mike Landl; pgsql-odbc@postgresql.org
Subject: Re: [ODBC] Is this typical psqlodbc behavior?

(2013/12/10 22:06), Mike Landl wrote:
> Thank you. Can you tell me how I can disable the savepoints using
> odbc.ini in Linux?
> Apologies if I should know this, I haven't been able to find it.
> Is there a list of odbc.ini options that psqlodbc recognizes anywhere?

Please look at *Level of rollback on errors* section at docs/config.html.
Specify PROTOCOL option with the level of rollback on errors
    PROTOCOL=7.4[-(0|1|2)]
0:driver does nothing
1:driver rollback the transaction entirely 2:driver rollback the statement

The default is 2 for recent versions of PostgreSQL servers and the driver
issues SAVEPOINT commands beforehand to rollback the subsequent statement on
errors.

regards,
Hiroshi Inoue

Do you have a slow PC? Try a Free scan