Re: Is this typical psqlodbc behavior? - Mailing list pgsql-odbc

From Adrian Klaver
Subject Re: Is this typical psqlodbc behavior?
Date
List pgsql-odbc
On 12/10/2013 07:00 AM, Hiroshi Inoue wrote:
> (2013/12/10 22:06), Mike Landl wrote:
>> Thank you. Can you tell me how I can disable the savepoints using
>> odbc.ini
>> in Linux?
>> Apologies if I should know this, I haven't been able to find it.
>> Is there a list of odbc.ini options that psqlodbc recognizes anywhere?
>
> Please look at *Level of rollback on errors* section at
> docs/config.html.

On a somewhat related note, when you go here:

http://psqlodbc.projects.pgfoundry.org/

and try to access the docs you time out waiting for a page. Is there
another location for on line documents or can the above site be fixed?

> regards,
> Hiroshi Inoue

Thanks,
--