Re: Autovacuum working / not working ? - Mailing list pgsql-novice

From Machiel Richards
Subject Re: Autovacuum working / not working ?
Date
List pgsql-novice

I am connected to the default db (postgres).

Does this need to be run on a per database basis?

Reason for asking is because the client have a total of about 120 databases running at present , does this then need to be run on each database?

They for instance have one server with postgresql installed and running but may have up to 24 databases created (one for each client).

Ps... a consolidation process still underway to consolidate to one server and db with schemas for each client, however this will still take quite some time to implement and in the meantime we need to monitor these databases.