place for newbie postgresql hackers to work - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From James Buchanan
Subject place for newbie postgresql hackers to work
Date
Re: place for newbie postgresql hackers to work  (Peter Eisentraut <peter_e@gmx.net>)
List pgsql-hackers
Could I ask a huge favour of the experienced PostgreSQL hackers to make a
simple page on the postgreSQL.org website listing TODO items that newbie
hackers can get stuck into? I was thinking of doing elog() myself, but then
again, I'm not experienced enough in PostgreSQL to do something that the
developers would actually like.

I know this is a big ask, but once its done its done, and we can all get on
with the job. Not trying to criticize anyone, this is not a flame! Just
asking for a place for newbies to start hacking.

:-)

Appreciated very much.

--
James