Re: Why my vacuum fails? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Vilson farias
Subject Re: Why my vacuum fails?
Date
List pgsql-general
----- Original Message -----
From: Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us>
To: Vilson farias <vilson.farias@digitro.com.br>
Cc: <pgsql-general@postgresql.org>; SIMONE Carla MOSENA
<simone.mosena@digitro.com.br>
Sent: Quinta-feira, 15 de Março de 2001 18:08
Subject: Re: [GENERAL] Why my vacuum fails?

: "Vilson farias" <vilson.farias@digitro.com.br> writes:
: >   The main problems appears to be related with "Cannot insert a
duplicate
: > key into unique index pg_attribute_relid_attnum_index" message. How can
: > fix it?
:
: What platform are you running on, and how did you build or acquire the
: executables?  Have you ever run the regression tests?

Linux RedHat 6.0 running on a K6-2.
I installed using RPM packages and it's PostgreSQL 7.0.2.

Nop, I never did a regression test. Is it necessary?

Regards,

José Vilson de Mello de Farias
Dígitro Tecnologia Ltda.

:
: This looks a lot like known portability problems on PPC, Alpha, etc.
: There are workarounds but you need to know about them when building...
:
: regards, tom lane
:
: TIP 2: you can get off all lists at once with the unregister command
:     (send "unregister YourEmailAddressHere" to majordomo@postgresql.org)
: