Keyword OWNED not recognized in pg v. 8.1 - Mailing list pgsql-general

From dfx
Subject Keyword OWNED not recognized in pg v. 8.1
Date
List pgsql-general
Dear Sirs,

I am trying to create a database in postgres v. 8.1 (Fedora core 6) using a
sql script created from pg version 8.2 (Windows) (using backup.text of
PgAdminIII) but I get an error with the keyword OWNED. (tables uses serial
type).

The fields with serial type are declared differently in the similar script:
as 'serial' in the version 8.1 and as 'integer' + association to sequence in
the version 8.2.

How I can recreate (replicate) the same structure of a database originally
made with pg v. 8.2 to a server v. 8.1?

Thank you in advance.

Domenico