Re: SCO Openserver & pg_hba.conf - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Mark Alliban
Subject Re: SCO Openserver & pg_hba.conf
Date
List pgsql-general
Hi,
Thanks for the suggestion! I've been trying to get it to work for ages and
using the -h option was the workaround I was looking for.

However I still have a small problem, in that when I do "CREATE UNIQUE INDEX
AcT_AcNo ON AccountTable (AccountNo);" where AccountNo is NUMERIC or DECIMAL
I get "ERROR:  Can't find a default operator class for type 1700.". If
AccountNo is INT2 or INT8 then there is no problem. Is this another problem
with SCO OpenServer?

To get PostgreSQL to compile, I had to edit Makefile.port after doing
configure, and remove the first 2 lines containing CCFLAGS and LDFLAGS.

Thanks,
Mark.