security rights per database DDL/DML connect - Mailing list pgsql-admin

From Gabor Faludi
Subject security rights per database DDL/DML connect
Date
hash function
List pgsql-admin
I've been searching the web for a solution on this but no luck .

I'm administering a webserver w/ PHP apps on . I had an idea to create an
application database and give access to certain users to maintain the data
within the database tables , but also I'd like to make sure only certain
users are able to perform DDL commands. Or simply to revoke access for
connecting to this db.

I haven't found any clues. , any help is appreciated .

many thanks,
Gabor Faludi