Re: Delete temp tables - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Vilson farias
Subject Re: Delete temp tables
Date
Re: Delete temp tables  (Bruce Momjian <pgman@candle.pha.pa.us>)
List pgsql-general
: In short: if you want to delete a table there is one and only one
: safe method to do it: DROP TABLE.  The key difference between a temp
: table and a regular table is that the DROP will be done for you
: automatically when you disconnect.

Now why?
relatorio=#  DROP TABLE "pg_temp.1823.17";
ERROR:  class "pg_temp.1823.17" is a system catalog

I really need to erase these tables, because they are not been auto-removed
after my application crashes. I have more than 100 zombie temp tables in my
system. What are the system tables that I need to remove temp tables
information?

Regards,

José Vilson de Mello de Farias
Dígitro Tecnologia Ltda.