RE: [GENERAL] oid data type - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Barnes
Subject RE: [GENERAL] oid data type
Date
List pgsql-general
Chapter 7 of Bruce's book has a nice discussion of oid.

ftp://postgresql.org/pub/doc/aw_pgsql_book.pdf

Barnes

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-pgsql-general@postgreSQL.org
[mailto:owner-pgsql-general@postgreSQL.org]On Behalf Of admin
Sent: Thursday, January 13, 2000 6:05 AM
To: pgsql-general@postgreSQL.org
Subject: [GENERAL] oid data type

Where can I find more information about the oid data type? I've looked
at the User's Guide, Chapter 3. Data Types, but it didn't seem to be
there. I've also looked around in the Programmer's Guide but, seeing I'm
still learning the ropes, I'm not really sure where I should be looking.

Once again, I'd appreciate if someone could point me in the right
direction,
Marc