Building web sites using a database - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Jan Mura
Subject Building web sites using a database
Date
Re: Building web sites using a database
Re: Building web sites using a database
List pgsql-general
                    Hello,
I would like to ask if there is a genral concept of creating web pages using
a database and PHP or another scripting language.
What I mean is to store basic entities and relations between pages. Only the
certain texts or information regarding every site will differ. But indeex
page, search page, result page and so on for every site should look
similarly so the application select a structure of a page from DB and add
certain text.
I am not sure if I am clear.
The aim is to create sites quickly because a creator just insert into the
database text for every page.
And I am looking for some documentation or info how to do this and how to deal with such things.

Thanks