Re: pg_dump, bytea, dump order questions - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Együd Csaba
Subject Re: pg_dump, bytea, dump order questions
Date
List pgsql-general
Hi,
answering partially my questions the first problem is actualy solved. My
text editor inserted a linebreak into the middle of the row at position
16384. :) Should change my editor...??? :)

The other question is yet a question. Is there any way to dump first the
functions and then the table definitions?

Thank you very much,
-- Csaba Együd

---