Update from 7.3.3 to 7.3.6 - Mailing list pgsql-admin

From Mike Bell
Subject Update from 7.3.3 to 7.3.6
Date
List pgsql-admin
Hi,

We are in the process of moving from PostgreSQL 7.3.3 to 7.3.6 (Red
Hat). However, we are having a number of problems importing the database
schema. Some of the SPs are written in TCL and it would seem that the
library has changed.

In the dump of the schema we have (comments removed for brevity):

CREATE TRUSTED PROCEDURAL LANGUAGE plpgsql HANDLER plpgsql_call_handler;

CREATE FUNCTION pltcl_call_handler () RETURNS language_handler
    AS '$libdir/pltcl', 'pltcl_call_handler'
    LANGUAGE c;

CREATE TRUSTED PROCEDURAL LANGUAGE pltcl HANDLER pltcl_call_handler;

However, when importing we get:

ERROR:  stat failed on file '$libdir/pltcl': No such file or directory

What is the best way of sorting this out?

Cheers & TIA

Mike