Problem to access postgres database with jdbc using the driver on the server side... - Mailing list pgsql-interfaces

From Robson Martins
Subject Problem to access postgres database with jdbc using the driver on the server side...
Date
List pgsql-interfaces
Hello all...
I'm using a applet to access my postgres 6.5 database with jdbc...
I have a driver postgresql.jar, that when it is on my classpath everything works good on the page.
But when i remove it from my classpath and try call it from the applet tag on the html code it doesnt work and i get the error No suitable driver.
I'm using <applet archive="postgresql.jar,Busch.jar" code="Busch.class" codebase="./java" width="int" height="int"></applet>
I'm using internet explorer 5.0 and netscape 4.6 on windows 98.
Well...what i want to do is make the page access the database using the driver on the server side....for anyone that open the page run the page correct..
I need this so much....
If anybody can help me....I would like so much...
I'm waiting answer...
Hugz...Robson !!