Re: Function error - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Charles Clavadetscher
Subject Re: Function error
Date
List pgsql-general
Hello

If I understand you correctly you have two functions create_catexp_ss_1 and create_catexp_ss_2 that you then call from
create_catexp_master.
If so then you probably need to change the call to them:

>                 -- Exposure for single supplier without category filtering
>                 create_catexp_ss_1;
>
>                 -- Exposure for single supplier with category filtering
>                 create_catexp_ss_2;

Should be:

PERFORM create_catexp_ss_1();
PERFORM create_catexp_ss_2();

If necessary with according parameters and assuming that you have no values returned that you need.

Bye
Charles