Re: Re: grant privileges to a database - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Dan Wilson
Subject Re: Re: grant privileges to a database
Date
List pgsql-general
You can do this in phpPgAdmin... it's a hack because it just pulls in all
the objects/relations and runs a single grant statement on them, but it
works.  It puts together a query like the following:

GRANT ALL ON table1, table2, table3, view1, view2, sequence1, sequence2 TO
user

Which I suppose you can do manually if you don't have phpPgAdmin installed.

It ain't the prettiest, but it works!

-Dan