Connections/Statements/ResultSets (Was: Re: Pooling Prepared Statements) - Mailing list pgsql-jdbc

From Michael Paesold
Subject Connections/Statements/ResultSets (Was: Re: Pooling Prepared Statements)
Date
Re: Connections/Statements/ResultSets (Was: Re: Pooling  (Dave Cramer <Dave@micro-automation.net>)
List pgsql-jdbc
Curt Sampson wrote:

> On Thu, 29 Aug 2002, Michael Paesold wrote:
>
> > So it's not 1 connection -> 1 resultset at a time, but 1 statement -> 1
> > resultset at a time.
>
> Sorry, but there are many JDBC drivers out there that allow only
> one resultset on a connection at a time. You may get more than one
> per connection with some drivers, but that's not portable.
>
> cjs

Does anyone of you know exactly, what the JDBC specification says about
more than one result set per connection at a time?

If not, can you give me a URL where I can have a look at the specs myself?

Michael