Re: [SQL] Java/JDBC/PGSQL Mailing List Archiver - Mailing list pgsql-sql

From Tim Perdue, The Des Moines City.net
Subject Re: [SQL] Java/JDBC/PGSQL Mailing List Archiver
Date
List pgsql-sql
The first raw implementation of this is viewable at my web site,
PHPBuilder.com.

You can browse articles, threads, and messages, but I don't have the search
page up yet.

Only 1/200 or so messages is over 8k, so I just truncate those messages when
I drop them in the database. I also put in some logic that strips out HTML
attachments (for those messages that contain both a plain text message and
an HTML message).

Take a look at it and let me know what you think.

I'll release the source code soon.

Thanks,

Tim