Re: acinclude.m4.patch - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Darko Prenosil
Subject Re: acinclude.m4.patch
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
----- Original Message -----
From: "Adam H. Pendleton" <fmonkey@fmonkey.net>
To: "pgadmin-hackers" <pgadmin-hackers@postgresql.org>
Sent: Monday, July 21, 2003 7:34 PM
Subject: [pgadmin-hackers] acinclude.m4.patch

> This patch cleans up the acinclude code (wx library is no longer tied to
> a particular system type), and fixes the wx-config static libs problem.
> I will submit another patch (against this version), when I figure out
> what I have to do for embeded XRC files.
>
> ahp

I see that msw is excluded. It was something like:

    *libwx_mswud-*)
        LIBS="$LIBS ${WX_HOME}/lib/libwx_mswud_stc-${WX_VERSION}.a
${WX_HOME}/lib/libwx_mswud_xrc-${WX_VERSION}.a"
        LIBS="$LIBS $WX_NEW_LDFLAGS"
        LDFLAGS="$LDFLAGS -mwindows -Wl,--subsystem,windows"
for    every of :
        *libwx_mswu-*)
        *libwx_mswud-*)
        *libwx_mswd-*)
        *libwx_msw-*)

Is that just forgotten, or something else ? My last mail did not make
through (I'm not shore why).

I explained needed changes for Makefile so the MinGW build can work.

Now I'm not shore any more is MinGW build will be supported ?

However the following lines are supposed to end up in the Makefile:

WINDRES = windres.exe

pgadmin3_OBJECTS = $(am_pgadmin3_OBJECTS) pgAdmin3.res

pgAdmin3.res: ui/pgAdmin3.rc
    $(WINDRES) --include-dir=$(WX_HOME)/include --include-dir=ui  -i
ui/pgAdmin3.rc -I rc -o pgAdmin3.res -O coff

MinGW build is working after those changes. Unfortunatelly I'm not that god
in autoconf/automake to make those changes myself.

Regards !