Re: Throw error and ErrorContext question. - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Gevik Babakhani
Subject Re: Throw error and ErrorContext question.
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Thank you Tom.

I have considered a noError boolean too.

but please considered the following:

step 1: call qualifiedNameToVar(noError = true), which generates an error
but gets suppressed by noError parameter.

step 2: process function parameter name for
funct1.param1, check "funct1" == <the name of the current function>,
which "funct1" is unknown/ambiguous (the name of the current function was
"func" for example).

In the case above I thought I somehow re-throw the error that
was originally generated at step 1.
Regards,
Gevik.

Gevik Babakhani