Is it possible to get the return value of trigger function using PHP or any other method. - Mailing list pgsql-admin

From shreedhar
Subject Is it possible to get the return value of trigger function using PHP or any other method.
Date
List pgsql-admin
Hi All,

I would like to put one query which is firing trigger in transactions(Begin,
commit and rollback). If the trigger function success then i have to commit
transaction, if fails i have to rollback.

How can I send return value of trigger function after executing the query.

Is it possible to get the return value of trigger function using PHP or any
other method.

I am using PHP as scripting language, and plpgsql for trigger function.

Regards,
Sreedhar Bhaskararaju 1,2nd Main Road, KottuGardens, Chennai - 600 085 Ph :
4475111 Email : shreedhar@lucidindia.net