Re: RE: Sessions without cookies - Mailing list pgsql-php

From Dan Wilson
Subject Re: RE: Sessions without cookies
Date
List pgsql-php
: > You should note that even with the --enable-trans-sid, PHP
: > will still try and use a single cookie.  If the user does not
: > accept the cookie, then it is automagically passed in the
: > URL.  However, if the user accepts the cookie, then it will
: > use that to keep track of the session rather than the URL re-writing.
: Thanks... But I still need to find a way how I can completely get rid of
: the cookies.

Why?  If the user accepts the cookie, then they don't have a problem with
it.  If the user doesn't then it uses other functionality (URL re-writing).
I don't see any problem with that.  Leave it up to the user to decide how
they want PHP to keep track of their session.

-Dan