Re: Fw: Redhat 7 and PgSQL - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Adam Lang
Subject Re: Fw: Redhat 7 and PgSQL
Date
List pgsql-general
that's mighty f***** up.  I thought the point of compiling the code was that
features would not be added unless you TOLD it to?

I also heard that mysql is looking to use PHP as its interface language...

Not too suprised... 80% of the PHP example code I ever find is involving
mysql anyway...

Well damnit! I'm not succumbing to bundling!  I'm sticking to postgres! :)

(As I type this on Win98 using Outlook Express.)

Adam Lang
Systems Engineer
Rutgers Casualty Insurance Company