RE: [INTERFACES] Functions vs. Columns????? - Mailing list pgsql-interfaces

From Hiroshi Inoue
Subject RE: [INTERFACES] Functions vs. Columns?????
Date
List pgsql-interfaces

Parenthesis are needed in order to call functions in PostgreSQL.
current_date isn't a built-in function of PostgreSQL.
It's an SQL standard function and it's a special work of PostgreSQL
parser to change current_date to call another built-in function.
Regards.

Hiroshi Inoue
Inoue@tpf.co.jp