Re: Oracle 10g Express - any danger for Postgres? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Wes Williams
Subject Re: Oracle 10g Express - any danger for Postgres?
Date
List pgsql-general
Still, at least Oracle 10g provides for an easy GUI from which to configure
and perform imports and exports of data.  Some of use have need for a
database that can dump all data and accept another series of new data...only
to be dropped again in a few days.  The GUI tools make this MUCH easier -
especially when dealing with many different types of tables and data
formats.

    The GUI file import/export is one feature I would love to see next to
enhance pgAdmin III!