RES: Using regexp_replace to remove small words - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Henrique de Lima Trindade
Subject RES: Using regexp_replace to remove small words
Date
Re: RES: Using regexp_replace to remove small words  (Robert Gravsjö <robert@blogg.se>)
List pgsql-general
Hi Peter,

Your example works perfectly. But, I need Your help with on another situation.
We're trying to create a plpgsql function with the expression. But, I'm getting a syntax error:

-----------------
create or replace function sp_remove_small_words( ptext text ) returns text immutable as
$$
begin

return regexp_replace( ptext, $$\y\w{1,3}\y$$, '', 'g' );

end;
$$ language plpgsql
;
ERRO:  erro de sintaxe em ou próximo a "\"
LINE 6: return regexp_replace( ptext, $$\y\w{1,3}\y$$, '', 'g' );
                                        ^

ERRO: erro de sintaxe em ou próximo a "\"
SQL state: 42601
Character: 138

Thanks again!