I need to take metadata from a shell script. - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Jaume Calm
Subject I need to take metadata from a shell script.
Date
Re: I need to take metadata from a shell script.  (Scott Mead <scott.lists@enterprisedb.com>)
Re: I need to take metadata from a shell script.  (Andy Colson <andy@squeakycode.net>)
List pgsql-general

Hi! I was searching for a command like pg_dumpall but with the difference that I don’t want a single file for all databases, i would like to have a file for each one.

I couldn’t fins such command, so the only option I see is to write a shell script with a loop for all the DBs. The problem is that I’m unable to find the way to obtain the DBs’ names in a shell script. Can someone help me with this?

Best regards and thank you all for your time.