Re: Harddisk performance degrading over time? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Daniel Åkerud
Subject Re: Harddisk performance degrading over time?
Date
List pgsql-general
Oh yeah,
vacuuming is not the problem here.

Thanks anyway... :)

And also, it seems that it is the indexed searches that is suffering the
most. The non-indexed searches is less affected. This is not only PostgreSQL
but also MySQL.

The database is totally restored each test run.

Daniel Åkerud