select fails to return certain rows from table - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Andy Dunlop
Subject select fails to return certain rows from table
Date
List pgsql-bugs
I am selecting rows from a table using "select * from gla where glacode =3D=
 $glresult[0]"
$glresult[0] comes from a previous query result.
For the first three rows in the table I get the error "Warning: Unable to j=
ump to row 0 on PostgreSQL result index 4 in /home/httpd/infocus/html/iris/=
ben_glrep.php on line 65

The other rows in the table are found ok.
The glacode field is a varchar
The first three values of glacode are "010", "020", "050"
The rest of the values of glacode all begin with something other than "0" e=
.g. "110", "115", "120" etc.
So it appears that the leading "0" is a problem.
I have also tried this in phpPgAdmin and I get the same results without the=
 error message.
Your help is gratefully appreciated
Andy Dunlop
mailto:andy@horizon.co.za