Re: Problem with updating system indices. - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Denis Perchine
Subject Re: Problem with updating system indices.
Date
List pgsql-hackers
> >         Relation                idescs[Num_pg_index_indices];
>                                              ^^^^^^^^
>
> Dunno whether you have Num_pg_largeobject_indices =
> Num_pg_index_indices, but in any case there's a latent
> stack clobber here.

Ough... That's bad to work too much...
> >         CommandCounterIncrement();
>
> Are you sure it's a good idea to be incrementing the CC here?
> This seems like a pretty low-level routine, so there might be
> people further up the stack who do not want this done.

Hmmm... Problem is that if I did not do this I do not see this change
later when I do lo_create/lo_open inside transaction...
What should I use else for this purpose?

--
Sincerely Yours,
Denis Perchine

E-Mail: dyp@perchine.com