How to kick out automatically stuck in queries - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Együd Csaba
Subject How to kick out automatically stuck in queries
Date
List pgsql-general
Hi All,
I'm wonder if there is any possibility to kick out automatically stuck in
queries after say 10 minutes or so?
I mean some kind of queries which calls eg. buggy functions with dead loops
or something similar.
Time to time I face such kind of problems which are solved automatically
after some hours/days.

Is there any options in config files or other settings to shorten this time?

I'm interested in limiting "dead" connections too. I mean frozen client
programs which leave the connection open.

(Server. RH 7.1, PG7.3.2 ; Client: Win98/ME/XP/2k)

Thank you,
-- Csaba Együd