RE: Shouldn't flush dirty buffers at shutdown ? - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Hiroshi Inoue
Subject RE: Shouldn't flush dirty buffers at shutdown ?
Date
List pgsql-hackers

Hmm,performance vs. consistency.
I vote for consistency this time.
However other people may prefer performance because the
consistency isn't complete in any case and 7.1 would provide
a real solution.

Regards.

Hiroshi Inoue
Inoue@tpf.co.jp