forms in pgaccess - Mailing list pgsql-interfaces

From Nkosi Dilworth
Subject forms in pgaccess
Date
List pgsql-interfaces
I'm somewhat new to postgres and I want to create forms for a database I am
assembling, I'm running postgres 6.5.1. However, I have no idea how to use
the pgaccess form interface. Could someone send me instructions? In
addition, I from what I've been reading there is a demo form available that
I may be able to look at to model my own. I haven't been able to find this
demo and I have no idea where it is. Can me someone give me its location?

Nkosi Dilworth
Ohio Wesleyan U.
nsdilwor@cc.owu.edu