Re: [INTERFACES] forms in pgaccess - Mailing list pgsql-interfaces

From Hans Matzen
Subject Re: [INTERFACES] forms in pgaccess
Date
List pgsql-interfaces
Am Don, 28 Okt 1999 schrieb Nkosi Dilworth:
> I'm somewhat new to postgres and I want to create forms for a database I am
> assembling, I'm running postgres 6.5.1. However, I have no idea how to use
> the pgaccess form interface. Could someone send me instructions? In
> addition, I from what I've been reading there is a demo form available that
> I may be able to look at to model my own. I haven't been able to find this
> demo and I have no idea where it is. Can me someone give me its location?

the demo file is  .../pgaccess/demo/formdemo.sql
i think the best way to use it is to create a new empty database
(e.g. createdb formtest) and import it via psql -f  .../pgaccess/demo/formdemo.sql
then connect to this new database and the formdemo will
auomagically be started ...

hans