RE: Index tuple count != heap tuple count problem identified - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Hiroshi Inoue
Subject RE: Index tuple count != heap tuple count problem identified
Date
List pgsql-hackers

Is it wrong to change the implementation of CREATE INDEX ?
I have a fix.
It needs the change of duplicate check(tuplesort->btbuild) and
I've thougth that it would be better to change it after the release
of 7.0.

Regards.

Hiroshi Inoue
Inoue@tpf.co.jp