RE: [GENERAL] Access rescrictions - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Vince DiCiero
Subject RE: [GENERAL] Access rescrictions
Date
List pgsql-general
Couldn't you restrict access to the table
and create views such as

CREATE VIEW BillsCustomerID001 AS
SELECT * FROM Bills WHERE CustomerID=001

CREATE VIEW BillsCustomerID002 AS
SELECT * FROM Bills WHERE CustomerID=002

etc.

and     give Customer 001 access to BillsCustomerID001
    give Customer 002 access to BillsCustomerID002
    etc.

Would this solve your problem ?

Vince