What's ETA for read/write Views? - Mailing list pgsql-sql

From Timothy Covell
Subject What's ETA for read/write Views?
Date
List pgsql-sql
I'm working on a project and using postgres 7.0.2
with phpPgAdmin and php3.0.16.  Anyhow, the more
I learn about relations database systems, the more
orthogonal my data becomes.  However, I then need
to have read/write views so that "ordinary" humans
can make sense of the data....   While, I'm at it. I've always disliked MySQL
because it wasn't GPL'd nor was it a real RDBMS.
Anyhow, from what I can tell, they went GPL because
that was the only way to move forward due to their
BDB kludge.....Just my 2 cents....

TIA.
tim
dirac@applink.net