RE: [SQL] RE: [GENERAL] Problem with SELECT on large negative INT4 - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Hiroshi Inoue
Subject RE: [SQL] RE: [GENERAL] Problem with SELECT on large negative INT4
Date
List pgsql-general

Recently I have often seen this kind of bug reports though I don't
know why * recently *.
This is the second time I sent the patch but I have seen no reply.

Anyway,this is clearly a bug.
I could commit it to current tree but couldn't commit to REL tree
because I don't maintain REL tree.
Moreover int42cmp/int24cmp seems to have similar bugs and
we had better check comparison functions again.
I'm happy if you could commit it to both trees.

Regards.

Hiroshi Inoue
Inoue@tpf.co.jp