Re: Looking for auto starting procedures - Mailing list pgsql-general

From
Subject Re: Looking for auto starting procedures
Date
Re: Looking for auto starting procedures  (Scott Ribe <scott_ribe@elevated-dev.com>)
List pgsql-general
Hello !

a)

The idea with to test a RAISE statement with an prefix, could
be good. But I am just that new, I could not make it working.
I have not understand, where I can issue direct sql statements
and it looks like, the RAISE is not possible with plSql:

mbtest=# RAISE NOTICE 'mynotice: %', 'hello';
ERROR:  syntax error at or near "RAISE"
LINE 1: RAISE NOTICE 'mynotice: %', 'hello';

b)

Yes, good idea to modify the startup script!

Regards++mabra