RE: unable to write 'raise' messages to log file? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Ian Bell
Subject RE: unable to write 'raise' messages to log file?
Date
List pgsql-general
Hello Adrian,

Yes, if I call the function in PSQL then the expected message is displayed
the console display.   Here is what is displayed in PSQL:

    testdb=# select * from test.testwithbasictypearguments( 1,
2::numeric, '3' );
    LOG:  statement: select * from test.testwithbasictypearguments( 1,
2::numeric, '3' );
    LOG:  Test.TestWithArguments: i = 1, n = 2, t = 3
     testwithbasictypearguments
                                   0
(1 row)

testdb=#