problem connecting client to a postgresSQL server - Mailing list pgsql-general

From darwin
Subject problem connecting client to a postgresSQL server
Date
Re: problem connecting client to a postgresSQL server  (GB Clark II <gclarkii@vsservices.com>)
List pgsql-general
Hi!! Im Darwin a student from DATA COllege San Fernando
Pampanga, Philppines. I am a new memeber in your mailing
list. Hope you could accomodate me.

I just want to consult anyone out there who could help me in
my problem regarding "HOW TO CONNECT A CLIENT TO A
POSTGRESSQL SERVER USING PERL ?". I am having a hard since
August and its bugging me cause I could not finish my
thesis.

I'm hopping that a generous mind could share something about
it.

THANKS IN ADVANCE!!!!