Re: postgres 7.4 build for win - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Amin Abdulghani
Subject Re: postgres 7.4 build for win
Date
List pgsql-general
I went for 8.0.1. Now compiling that (I need to compile it
with enable-thread-safety) it throws "THREAD-SAFETY
requires POSIX signals". Has this issue been looked upon
earlier .. I am not totally sure if we need the
thread-safey flag on windows or not, but it would be nice
to know if someone has seen this earlier..

Thanks..
Amin