Re: PG Collaborative structure is ready for - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Josh Berkus
Subject Re: PG Collaborative structure is ready for
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
Justin,

> http://techdocs.postgresql.org/guides
>
> Could a few people with a few minutes to spare please test it out,
> play
> with the Edit ability, add a new page or two, and generally have a go
> and see if anything breaks?
>
> If everyone agrees the basics are working, we can look to start using
> it
> and add extra functionality as required.

No bugs in Konqueror 2.2.

Questions:
1.  Where is the "add page" link?
2.  Will there be any way to revert changes if someone screws stuff up?
3.  The formatting seems to follow some sort of puunctuation-based
coding that is not HTML.   What are the rules for this?

-Josh Berkus