Re: PG Collaborative structure is ready forinitial - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Justin Clift
Subject Re: PG Collaborative structure is ready forinitial
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
Josh Berkus wrote:
<snip>
> No bugs in Konqueror 2.2.

Cool.  :)

Thanks for testing this Josh.

> Questions:
> 1.  Where is the "add page" link?

Good thought.  Will look into adding a page that accepts the input of a
page name, then creates it and takes the person there.  Sound ok?

The Help page (http://techdocs.postgresql.org/guides/HelpPage) explains
that adding a new page is as simple as going to the intended URL, but
that's non-intuitive.  People are used to being able to do stuff like
"Add Page" through click on buttons.

> 2.  Will there be any way to revert changes if someone screws stuff up?

It does have versioning built in, so we can roll back changes.  Not sure
how to just yet, but will find out.  :)

> 3.  The formatting seems to follow some sort of puunctuation-based
> coding that is not HTML.   What are the rules for this?

Added the rules for this to the Help page a little while ago:

(http://techdocs.postgresql.org/guides/HelpPage)

Do you feel they're explained well enough?

:-)

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift

> -Josh Berkus