Re: Postgres article - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Josh Berkus
Subject Re: Postgres article
Date
Re: Postgres article
List pgsql-advocacy
Marc,

> I have a list of several hundred magazine and publication editors and
> such
> that I use for sending out PgSQL related press releases ... Justin
> and I
> have already discussed doing up a strong press release for this
> release as
> well and making sure that that gets out to the list ...

Cool.  I also have the press list from Linux World Expo ... want it in
case you can add a few people?

I strongly reccommend that we start working on the press release *now*.
  PRs have a tendancy to require 14 drafts, and then we'll want to get
it translated by our non-English-language volunteers to hit as much of
the foriegn-language press as we can.

While we're at it, can we creat a press@postgresql.org alias that
funnels to Justin, Bruce, etc.?   It'd be nice to have an address to
give out.

-Josh Berkus