Re: [pgaccess-users] pgaccess BusinessExchange - Mailing list pgsql-interfaces

From Josh Berkus
Subject Re: [pgaccess-users] pgaccess BusinessExchange
Date
List pgsql-interfaces
Iavor,

> It is about using pgaccess for building small applications. The idea
> was
> originally conceived by Teo, who has started the pgaccess API.

Well, this is what I do professionally.

However, I still don't have 0.98.8 working; the problem is that I'm
using a package-based system (SuSE) and need to re-build TCL/Tk from
source.   Which, at last estimate, will take me 4-5 hours.   : -(

Maybe I should convert to GenToo.

-Josh