Re: [pgsql-advocacy] Setting up for Press Contacts in SEAsia - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Josh Berkus
Subject Re: [pgsql-advocacy] Setting up for Press Contacts in SEAsia
Date
List pgsql-www
Robert,

Please do not field requests to add or change things in the Regional
contacts, nor to give people @postgresql.org addresses for this
purpose.  There's an entire system behind the PR release and it's
important that you not assign random people I don't know about who then
won't get the correct information or notices.

Think of it as me going in an committing all kinds of changes to web
CVS without even talking to you or Magnus, including ones which broke
things.  You're doing the same to me.

If someone volunteers to be a press contact, as Benjamin has done, I'll
take care of it.  Forward it to me if you don't think I saw it, unless
you know that I'm actually disabled.

If that's too much "bus factor" for you, then I need to get someone up
to date in the *entire* routine, which is *not* just the web site.  I
think Magnus would be good at it, if he has time?

Josh Berkus